I noticed that we have multiple questions that collect bitcoin book recommendations per answer post. So far I have found:
- What are some good resources for understanding Bitcoin?
- Any books about Bitcoin?
- Is there a reference, authoritative resource or book on Bitcoin programming?
- Blockchain programming books C#?
- Where can I find resources for programmers to understand Bitcoin?
- General book recommendation
- cryptography book or resource
- A "Bitcoin for dummies" guide?
- Is there developer documentation for the Bitcoin Core source code?
These sort of questions are generally a bad fit for the stack exchange work flow: later answers are inherently disadvantaged in score, the big number of posts makes it hard to get an overview, duplicates need to be curated, the answer quality tends to be all over the place, there is no clear “best, complete answer”, and other issues.
I'm curious to hear ideas how we should approach the situation (e.g. close the “shopping list” topics, merge all of them, leave everything as is, …).