I am attempting to collect questions that are related to the Mt.Gox insolvency and linking them here.
Please provide any additional suggestions as answers or suggested edits to the question.
- Why is the disappearance of Mt Gox a problem?
- I have/had 31 bitcoins on MtGox; What are my options now?
- Does the Mt Gox attack constitute theft of Bitcoins or just a Denial-of-Service attack?
- Huge price difference between Mt.Gox and others. Why?
- What is Transaction Malleability?
- Is this "transaction malleability" really an issue?
- Wouldn't the “malleable transaction” attack be foiled by common sense?
- Joint statement by other exchanges regarding Mt.Gox
- CoinDesk – Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy, Claims $63.6m Debt
- Falkvinge – The Gox Crater: Crowd Detectives Reveal Billion-Dollar Heist as Inside Job
- CoinDesk – Optimism Grows as Mt. Gox Chapter Ends and Bitcoin Turns the Page Especially check out the full time-line at the bottom.