What's moderation actions have been taken on Bitcoin.SE in 2015?
- Burninated start.
- Updated Canonical question for "Unconfirmed transactions": Why is my transaction not getting confirmed and what can I do about it?
Sorry, I forgot to post intermittenly.
- Added tags for cloud-mining, cex.io, ghash.io.
- Created Canonical question for "Getting started with mining questions": In the ASIC-age, is it worth starting mining Bitcoin at home?
- Got in touch with Ethereum proposal, to point out that Ethereum questions are on-topic on Bitcoin.SE.
- Slightly improved I didn't receive a Bitcoin Payment. What does it mean when the Client is synchronizing? to provide a Canonical Question for the common issue of "My payment didn't arrive, because I'm still synchronizing.".
- Slightly improved What can I do when the blockchain synchronization is stuck at a specific block?, edited and linked a bunch of closely related questions to it.
- Ended up looking over most of the questions tagged with synchronization, editing a bunch of them and closing a lot of duplicates.
- Started a list of canonical questions.
- I've just added a small section to the help section of Bitcoin.SE titled "New to Bitcoin?" with some pointers to resources and introductory concepts. Feedback concerning action and selection of links welcome!
- Created bequesting-bitcoin to collect questions about leaving cryptocurrency assets to your bereaved.
- Merged and synonymized block-solution-time into block-interval. Added the tag to a bunch of questions that didn't have it yet, but clearly should.
- Added loans to collect questions about lending, borrowing, and loans denominated in Bitcoin.
- Added majority-attack to collect questions about 51%-attacks. Started tagging the respective questions with the tag (up to now 33). Sorry for the flood on the mainpage.