Here is an idea I've been toying around with for a while.
The concept would be this:
- Every week we select one tag
- The tag wiki gets fleshed out in advance
- The tag gets an introduction post on meta, requesting questions about tag
- The introduction post is promoted on Bitcoin communities
- At the end of the week we tally up the questions that got asked
The idea would be to focus on topics that are popular in the community but so far have gotten little attention on Bitcoin.SE. Via the promotion the questions would get more attention than usually and hopefully better answers. We'd help develop understanding in the community about the topic. We might attract a few new users and improve meta activity.
What are your thoughts on this? What topics do you think would do well?