After encountering yet another question about "How to sell bitcoins for fiat?" today (what things may I need to start withdrawal of bitcoins), I was looking for a canonical question akin to the corresponding How do you obtain bitcoins? on side of "How do you buy bitcoins?". It seems strange that we don't have a canonical question for that yet.
- How do I convert Bitcoin to cash at my bank via Mt. Gox?
- Good way to sell Bitcoins online?
- How can I sell bitcoins and transfer the funds to bank my account?
- How to sell bitcoins for cash?
- How can I withdraw my bitcoins from my blockchain wallet and convert them into cash?
- Sell bitcoin for 0% fee
- Do all Banks and Credit Unions in the U.S. accept Bitcoin?
- Buying bitcoin is easy, but how do you get it back?
And about 70 unanswered, or closed as duplicate questions.
Am I missing a question that is more popular and has a great answer to that question? Otherwise, I'd suggest that we'd polish and promote the third (emphasized) question to consolidate all the answers of the duplicates there.