There is a tag called . It looks like it is supposed to refer to , and maybe is mean to be BCC, but can anyone confirm? I've been wrong about such things before.

1 Answer 1


Yeah, that looks right. Retagging.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .