I'm a web developer working in the UK. I have a number of technical interests:
- Distributed ledger technology (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Corda)
- Web development (Meteor, Angular, Node)
- Software Engineering 21.1k 21.1k 99 gold badges5858 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 664 664 22 gold badges66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Monero 445 445 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 566 Is the use of "utf8=✓" preferable to "utf8=true"?
- 184 What is a good way to concisely explain Bitcoin?
- 105 How is a "Software Developer" different from a "Software Consultant"? What makes a consultant?
- 64 What does the Spring framework do? Should I use it? Why or why not?
- 60 Way to make Java parent class method return object of child class
- 38 JMockit - initialization problem
- 36 What is a deterministic wallet?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
20 Vote early, vote often! Sep 3 '11
8 What should our logo and site design look like? Sep 3 '11
4 Is Open Transactions on topic? Jan 29 '12
3 Why can't I set a bounty for my own question Sep 5 '11
-3 Should we have a bitcoin-canon tag? Sep 4 '11