- Stack Overflow 11.6k 11.6k 1010 gold badges4545 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Server Fault 413 413 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 271 271 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 227 227 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Politics 187 187 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 486 Cleanest way to write retry logic?
- 31 declare a method always throws an exception?
- 26 Force an application to run under specific .NET runtime version?
- 19 Which code is more readable?
- 18 How do you parse the Subject Alternate Names from an X509Certificate2?
- 18 Is there any reason to have 2 NICs on a server?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 30 '17