Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 35 Celery and transaction.atomic
- 28 How to use full_clean() for data validation before saving in Django 1.5 gracefully?
- 18 Should django model object instances be passed to celery?
- 12 How to create a virtual command-backed file in Linux?
- 9 Is it OK to assert in unittest tearDown method?
- 9 Is it possible to create a transaction in pure python without needing to run bitcoin locally?
- 8 How to create per-project initial_data fixtures in Django 1.7+
- View more network posts →