C# is my wife and Haskell is my mistress.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 9 '11 at 22:40
- English Language & Usage♦ 27.6k 27.6k 1414 gold badges9393 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 When is it okay to ship a product with a known bug?
- 87 Is it OK to have multiple asserts in a single unit test?
- 75 How do you pronounce "Git"?
- 72 Is there a word for someone who really has their act together
- 67 One word for someone who doesn't care about anything
- 50 What's the word meaning “normal-temperature” water?
- 49 Distinction: "What can I do you for?" vs. "What can I do for you?"
- View more network posts →