Mathematician. Studied maths and physics. Previous Computer scientist.
Interested in low-dimensional topology, geometric topology, algebraic topology, knot theory and theoretical computer science. Currently working on analysis in metric spaces and geometric group theory.
I like to program IoT devices and retro computers and do some reverse-engineering.
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 602 602 88 bronze badges
- Physics 594 594 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 427 427 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 309 309 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 What are some things we can prove they must exist, but have no idea what they are?
- 45 Extension of Schrödinger's cat thought experiment
- 37 Open mathematical questions for which we really, really have no idea what the answer is
- 14 Most moka pots don't work on my induction stove. How can I still use them?
- 11 Are $\emptyset$ and $X$ closed, open or clopen?
- 10 Standard example where Jacobson radical not equal nilradical
- 9 Is it possible to have multiple statements in a python lambda expression?
- View more network posts →