I'm grateful for this site. It gave me confidence in writing, collaborating with others, and help structuring my thoughts.
There is so much more to the world than technology. Friends welcome.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
34 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 '17 at 18:37
Top network posts
- 163 How can I debug a HTTP POST in Chrome?
- 85 How do I debug an emoticon-based URL?
- 83 How feasible is it for a CA to be hacked? Which default trusted root certificates should I remove?
- 77 How to write an email regarding IT Security that will be read, and not ignored by the end user?
- 71 Should SSL be terminated at a load balancer?
- 71 Would it be good secure programming practice to overwrite a "sensitive" variable before deleting it?
- View more network posts →