IT Security, Exchange Server, C#, Xamarin, and all things Azure SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
Unintentional O'Rilley contributor to Blockchain: Blueprint for the New Economy
Self taught, asks lots of questions. Exited social media, relearning the benefits of
Member for 6 years, 7 months
34 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 '17 at 18:37
Top Network Posts
- 160 How can I debug a HTTP POST in Chrome?
- 85 How do I debug an emoticon-based URL?
- 82 How feasible is it for a CA to be hacked? Which default trusted root certificates should I remove?
- 76 How to write an email regarding IT Security that will be read, and not ignored by the end user?
- 71 Would it be good secure programming practice to overwrite a "sensitive" variable before deleting it?
- 70 Should SSL be terminated at a load balancer?
- View more network posts →