After 7 years of study, and two years of focused reflection, research, and prayer, I believe that Bitcoin is the necessary next step for us.
Sorry for the trouble I caused with my hesitation. I do believe that it's in accordance with God's will... now.
Thank you for allowing me to speak my truth in clarity and to align with the highest truths possible.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
34 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 '17 at 18:37
- Information Security 29.3k 29.3k 4545 gold badges211211 silver badges481481 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.9k 23.9k 4040 gold badges170170 silver badges392392 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 6.9k 6.9k 1010 gold badges4747 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.4k 4.4k 2222 gold badges9595 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 167 How can I debug a HTTP POST in Chrome?
- 85 How do I debug an emoticon-based URL?
- 83 How feasible is it for a CA to be hacked? Which default trusted root certificates should I remove?
- 77 How to write an email regarding IT Security that will be read, and not ignored by the end user?
- 72 How do I clear cached credentials from my Windows Profile?
- 71 Should SSL be terminated at a load balancer?
- View more network posts →