Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 135 Will there be 21 million bitcoins eventually?
- 81 What does the curve used in Bitcoin, secp256k1, look like?
- 56 What keeps the average block time at 10 minutes?
- 52 What is the database for?
- 50 What are the keys used in the blockchain levelDB (ie what are the key:value pairs)?
- 47 My raw transaction destroyed 0.0284377 BTC. What did I do wrong?
- 46 What are orphaned and stale blocks?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.