Professional software developer. Free, Libre, & Open Source Software fan. Automate all the things! I live in Emacs (as much as possible).
Have my answers helped you? The most important thing you can do is upvote useful answers. If you've done that and want to do more, here's how you can support me financially:
How to contact me:
- For help with the site (but not answering your question):
stackoverflow AT scott-weldon DOT com
- To talk about an open source project I run or contribute to:
open-source AT scott-weldon DOT com
- To hire me:
work AT scott-weldon DOT com. Be sure to check out my Developer Story!
- For anything else:
contact AT scott-weldon DOT com
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Emacs 2.2k 2.2k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 211 211 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 191 191 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 How to maximize my Emacs frame on start-up?
- 65 GitHub keeps saying "This branch is X commits ahead, Y commits behind"
- 25 How to keep only head changes in a git rebase
- 25 Mainline parent number when cherry picking merge commits
- 21 How to change git submodules url locally?
- 17 How can I debug random Emacs server crashes?
- 13 Can I sync github issues and milestones with org-mode?
- View more network posts →