I love design, writing, video editing, tech, Bitcoin, green tea, Go (the computer language), Go (the game), Linux, Open Source (as a philosophy), standup comedy, sketch comedy, satire, elegant math, astrophysics, Douglas Adams, 90s cartoon references, and genuine academic curiosity. Thanks to the unfettered scope of my interests, I'm not particularly talented in any particular focus, and consider myself a Renersatz Man. I also think my portmanteaus are cleverer than they are. More social links/PGP available on my Keybase profile.
Top network posts
- 13 What is SPV mining, and how did it (inadvertently) cause the fork after BIP66 was activated?
- 11 Can someone outline the full pros/cons of the various Replace-By-Fee proposals?
- 7 How can I watch all addresses under HD wallet?
- 5 Broadcasting Raw Transaction on Blockcypher, getting a error on POST request
- 5 What is a good resource to help newbies choose their first wallet/s?
- View more network posts →