I'm a project maintainer leading a team of F# and Rust developers, and looking to expand this team (and hire Linux DevOps specialists and/or build engineers). Get in touch if you want to know more.
If you're interested in my technical background, read below:
In the low-level front, I've used Assembly, C, C++, and starting to learn Rust (could maybe give a go to D too).
When I was freelancing, I was willing to learn Elm in case I needed to do some web+frontend development and they didn't let me write TypeScript in strict mode (plus tslint), or Gleam in case I had to interoperate with any BEAM-based language, or Ceylon/Frege (along with ParparVM if iOS is needed) or maybe Swift, in case I needed to implement mobile apps and they didn't let me use Xamarin.Forms+F#.
In regards to databases, I'm an old-school guy who thinks normalized data usually beats any NoSQL/NewSQL solution, except for rare BigData indexing/denormalization scenarios.
- Stack Overflow 13.3k 13.3k 66 gold badges5858 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ethereum 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 869 869 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 299 Can I make cURL fail with an exitCode different than 0 if the HTTP status code is not 200?
- 75 Linux c++ error: undefined reference to 'dlopen'
- 47 Installing Mono 3.x in Ubuntu/Debian
- 37 Jenkins + git: "tell me who you are" error, why does it need to tag?
- 33 How to NOT print in the output a comment in a makefile
- 32 Is Ethereum wallet address case sensitive?
- 26 How to disable the touchpad?
- View more network posts →