I look forward to working on distributed systems, and scalable, secure and accessible technological solutions as a software engineer. Most recently I interned at 1010data in summer of 2017 with the Systems Development Team.
I got my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, India in 2015 and moved to National University of Singapore as a Research Intern where I worked on research prototypes in web security and crypto-currencies.
Aside from computer science I am a hobbyist photographer and like to travel, exploring attractions with my lens. If it interests you please have a look at my work on Flickr Stream.
Top network posts
- 10 Simulate private bitcoin network with random peer discovery
- 10 How to disable Kernel Module Signing in linux
- 9 Render HTTP Response(HTML content) in selenium webdriver(browser)
- 7 Where is the code for default signal handler in ELF binary?
- 7 Share a list of locks across processes in python multiprocessing
- 6 How peer discovery works after connecting to hardcoded nodes?
- 6 Kernel Source Code: What are parent_tidptr and child_tidptr in do_fork()?
- View more network posts →