It occurred to me that a computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while software developers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match.
36.727672,-76.302023 +/- 1%
Member for 7 years, 9 months
20 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '14 at 20:14
Top network posts
- 47 How can I specify an explicit ScriptBundle include order?
- 47 What is a share? Can I find it while mining solo, or only when pool mining?
- 43 How can it be easy to write but "impossible" to extract the private key from a crypto token?
- 42 Why does Bitcoin send the "change" to a different address?
- 41 Why is 6 the number of confirms that is considered secure?
- 35 In getrawtransaction, what is the vout integer in the vin list?
- 34 C# how to convert File.ReadLines into string array?
- View more network posts →
3 Are tag badges created automatically? Nov 9 '11
0 What should our logo and site design look like? Oct 14 '11