It occurred to me that a computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while software developers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match.
36.727672,-76.302023 +/- 1%
Member for 9 years, 1 month
22 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '14 at 20:14
- Bitcoin 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.2k 2.2k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cryptography 596 596 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 217 217 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 What is a share? Can I find it while mining solo, or only when pool mining?
- 47 How can it be easy to write but "impossible" to extract the private key from a crypto token?
- 47 C# how to convert File.ReadLines into string array?
- 47 How can I specify an explicit ScriptBundle include order?
- 43 Why is 6 the number of confirms that is considered secure?
- 43 Why does Bitcoin send the "change" to a different address?
- 37 Why was the target block time chosen to be 10 minutes?
- View more network posts →