Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 27 '17 at 6:29
- Stack Overflow 38.9k 38.9k 3737 gold badges107107 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.1k 5.1k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3.8k 3.8k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ethereum 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.8k 2.8k 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 477 How to change node.js's console font color?
- 195 Why use a database instead of just saving your data to disk?
- 130 Why are λ-calculus optimal evaluators able to compute big modular exponentiations without formulas?
- 124 How can I use a C++ library from node.js?
- 111 What are the differences between Clojure, Scheme/Racket and Common Lisp?
- 106 What is the actual significance of the amplituhedron?
- 97 In pure functional languages, is there an algorithm to get the inverse function?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.