Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 65 What does President Obama's “pro-knowledge” remark mean?
- 38 Idiom or expression that would imply "someone is a habitual liar"
- 15 When someone phrases a question awkwardly to elicit a wrong response
- 11 If a ship sinks, what does an airship do?
- 8 Verb meaning "to alter someone's famous saying"
- 7 I broke an appliance at a company-supplied house -- should I turn myself in?
- 6 What % of bitcoin transactions involve addresses of known charitable organizations
- View more network posts →