I make my living programming PL/SQL and administering Oracle Databases. For scripting tasks I like perl a lot. Contact me if you have a PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle or any other digital data related task in Switzerland or Southern Germany. I speak German, English and French and have a solid finance/banking know how. Phone: +41 76 558 70 68, eMail: email@example.com
Member for 6 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 5 '17 at 10:59
- Stack Overflow 32.4k 32.4k 1818 gold badges124124 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.4k 3.4k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.7k 1.7k 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 Vim: What's the difference between let and set?
- 96 How can I make Vim's `J` and `gq` commands use one space after a period?
- 91 Multiple search and replace in one line
- 90 how to find the users list in oracle 11g db
- 86 How to use sqlplus to connect to an Oracle Database located on another host without modifying my own tnsnames.ora
- 86 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 54 Why is printf "shrinking" umlaut?
- View more network posts →