Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 708 708 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 326 326 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Information Security 271 271 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 231 231 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 In .net, why can't values of intrinsic data types (such as DateTime) be null?
- 10 Google Closure Compiler - what does the name mean?
- 9 Translating a good question from a foreign language: do it and how?
- 9 What is the good explanation of Tennent's Correspondence Principle?
- 9 Should I HTML encode all output from my API?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.