From the Department of Computer Science at Oxford University and Department of Translational Hematology & Oncology Research at Cleveland Clinic, I marvel at the world through algorithmic lenses. My mind is drawn to evolutionary dynamics, theoretical computer science, mathematical oncology, computational learning theory, and philosophy of science. You can find me online at:
Previously I was at the Department of Integrated Mathematical Oncology at Moffitt Cancer Center, and the School of Computer Science and Department of Psychology at McGill University. In a past life, I worried about quantum queries at the Institute for Quantum Computing and Department of Combinatorics & Optimization at University of Waterloo and as a visitor to the Centre for Quantum Technologies at National University of Singapore.
- Psychology & Neuroscience 9.3k 9.3k 55 gold badges6262 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science♦ 6.4k 6.4k 1111 gold badges6262 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Academia 6k 6k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Biology 2.1k 2.1k 1717 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 137 How do you judge the quality of a journal?
- 96 Is there a way to set up proof-of-work systems so they would be even more useful?
- 95 Does causation imply correlation?
- 91 When should a supervisor be an author?
- 84 Is web-presence important for researchers?
- 59 What makes people easily subscribe to pseudoscientific theories?
- 54 Can critical thinking be taught?
- View more network posts →