Mexico City, Mexico
Member for 8 years, 4 months
Developing professionally since 11 years ago. VB6 and SQL Server, mostly. Use Linux, C++ and Perl at home.
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Linguistics 998 998 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 143 143 55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 157 Is short-circuiting logical operators mandated? And evaluation order?
- 43 What does collation mean?
- 42 When to use EXCEPT as opposed to NOT EXISTS in Transact SQL?
- 40 registers vs stacks
- 33 Is Inheritance really needed?
- 16 Sending an arbitrary Signal in Windows?
- 14 Is it possible to execute a stored procedure over a set without using a cursor?
- View more network posts →