I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '13 at 4:51
- Mathematics 246.4k 246.4k 2727 gold badges239239 silver badges522522 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 9k 9k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 6.3k 6.3k 1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- History 2.9k 2.9k 1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 239 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 180 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 156 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 138 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 137 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 126 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 122 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →