I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '13 at 4:51
- Mathematics 238.1k 238.1k 2727 gold badges228228 silver badges514514 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 8.8k 8.8k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 6.1k 6.1k 1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- History 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 233 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 176 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 143 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 135 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 133 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 119 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 115 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →