I have worked for companies such as Hughes, MySpace, and Blizzard as an Application and Infrastructure Services developer. I have implemented medium and large scale service clusters with a concurrency of over 4 million users. I am also the author of Mubox, Multiboxing Tools for popular online games such as World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2. I have over 20 years of software development experience ranging from the good-old-days of inline-assembly and TSRs to present-day large-scale distributed information systems.
Top network posts
- 157 Using WebAPI or MVC to return JSON in ASP.NET
- 113 WPF Application that only has a tray icon
- 107 Sorting an Observable Array in Knockout
- 46 Configuring NuGet server to use Authentication
- 46 EF Data migrations won't detect changes when adding new migration
- 33 ASP.NET MVC `Html.ActionLink` between "Areas"
- 32 What is the equivalent of WebForms in ASP.NET Core?
- View more network posts →