I have worked for companies such as Hughes, MySpace, and Blizzard as an Application and Infrastructure Services developer. I have implemented medium and large scale service clusters with a concurrency of over 4 million users. I am also the author of Mubox, Multiboxing Tools for popular online games such as World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2. I have over 20 years of software development experience ranging from the good-old-days of inline-assembly and TSRs to present-day large-scale distributed information systems.
Top network posts
- 157 Using WebAPI or MVC to return JSON in ASP.NET
- 107 WPF Application that only has a tray icon
- 105 Sorting an Observable Array in Knockout
- 45 Configuring NuGet server to use Authentication
- 40 EF Data migrations won't detect changes when adding new migration
- 31 ASP.NET MVC `Html.ActionLink` between "Areas"
- 26 FileNotFound attempting to load v22.214.171.124 of "Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.PageInspector.Runtime"
- View more network posts →