Elected moderator of Bitcoin.SE - computer scientist, programmer & Bitcoin Core developer / wallet maintainer from New Zealand. Interests include cryptography, high level mathematics/category theory, competitive programming, PLT, and security.
Top network posts
- 37 The Bitcoin.it wiki says addresses do not carry balances...but all info suggests otherwise
- 11 Why is it harder to compute nonce for a hash with a certain number zero prefixes than it is for any other hash?
- 10 What is a millisatoshi? I thought satoshi is the smallest unit?
- 9 What does "Unable to decode output address" mean?
- 9 Replacing ECDSA (SECP256k1) with Schnorr signatures
- 8 Does BIP39 mnemonic construction avoid repeating words?
- 8 Is a bitcoin address collision possible if generating 90 million addresses every 4 hours?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
4 How to handle answers with security issues? Nov 15 '17
4 Stepping down as moderator Sep 28 '17
4 Why is the bitcoin tag not allowed? Jan 25 '18
3 2017 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Oct 17 '17
2 Should we burninate the tag [alternatives]? Dec 23 '17
1 Clean up “Coinbase transaction” duplicates Jan 4 '18