- Chemistry 8k 8k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Physics 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 793 793 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 664 664 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 131 How do I experimentally measure the surface area of a rock?
- 50 How can I determine the rpm of a wheel that's spinning really fast?
- 47 I'm trying to find the longest consecutive set of composite numbers
- 26 Why do we still need to know about the Rankine temperature scale?
- 24 Does IUPAC nomenclature have the ability to name all organic compounds?
- 24 While filling electrons, we follow Aufbau principle, but not while removing them. Why is this so?
- 23 How can I determine the rpm of a wheel that's spinning really fast?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 27 '17