- Chemistry 8.1k 8.1k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Physics 3k 3k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 784 784 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 782 782 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 How do I experimentally measure the surface area of a rock?
- 50 How can I determine the rpm of a wheel that's spinning really fast?
- 47 I'm trying to find the longest consecutive set of composite numbers
- 26 Why do we still need to know about the Rankine temperature scale?
- 25 What is the difference between LaTeX and MathJax?
- 25 While filling electrons, we follow Aufbau principle, but not while removing them. Why is this so?
- 24 Does IUPAC nomenclature have the ability to name all organic compounds?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 27 '17