Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
75 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 at 16:48
- Academia 115.4k 115.4k 3838 gold badges338338 silver badges432432 bronze badges
- Mathematics 69.6k 69.6k 1111 gold badges8888 silver badges183183 bronze badges
- Travel 29.9k 29.9k 1111 gold badges103103 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 21.5k 21.5k 44 gold badges7676 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 20.8k 20.8k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 274 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 268 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 161 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 153 Can I say no when my principal investigator asks me to help cover lectures next semester?
- 148 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
5 “I made my own altcoin” Apr 10 '14
4 What is the meaning of the bitcore tag? Oct 10 '16
4 Somebody is wrong on the internet… Oct 10 '16
3 Lots of anonymous edits that just alter punctuation Sep 21 '14
2 What is the bch tag? Aug 8 '17
1 Why can't I retag this question? Jul 18 '14