Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
76 profile views
Last seen May 19 '20 at 18:57
- Academia 125k 125k 3939 gold badges357357 silver badges459459 bronze badges
- Mathematics 84.9k 84.9k 1313 gold badges110110 silver badges224224 bronze badges
- Travel 35.3k 35.3k 1111 gold badges125125 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 26.7k 26.7k 44 gold badges8989 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25k 25k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 276 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 271 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 168 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 163 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 155 Why is processing an unsorted array the same speed as processing a sorted array with modern x86-64 clang?
- View more network posts →