Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
(This profile was written for Mathoverflow, but Stack Exchange insists on copying it over verbatim to other sites, where it makes less sense.)
Member for 1 year, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 14 at 12:24
- Academia 26.1k 26.1k 1111 gold badges8282 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 13.5k 13.5k 22 gold badges5656 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.2k 5.2k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 302 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 222 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 114 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 113 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 110 Access to scientific articles that cite mine after leaving academia
- 109 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.