I do a lot of embedded programming and desktop software programming with C and C++. Ruby is my go-to scripting language. I can find my way around C#, Python, and a lot of other languages. I'm interested in things like Nix (the functional package manager), Qt, compilers, and the interfaces between operating system and application.
I work as an engineer for Pololu Robotics & Electronics.
- Stack Overflow 65.5k 65.5k 2222 gold badges125125 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 611 611 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 365 365 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 341 341 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 289 289 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 391 How do I activate C++ 11 in CMake?
- 349 Ruby/Rails: converting a Date to a UNIX timestamp
- 278 Rails params explained?
- 275 Is there a literal notation for an array of symbols?
- 187 Convert a float64 to an int in Go
- 178 Ruby 'require' error: cannot load such file
- 144 Finding the element of a Ruby array with the maximum value for a particular attribute
- View more network posts →