- Founder & CEO of Ziggs.io
- Software/System Experience: Git, Memcached, REST API, Vagrant, Apache, Nginx, Docker, content delivery network (CDN), Varnish, Linux (Centos, Ubuntu).
- Network Experience: DNS, Hostnames, SSL, Protocols, Load Balancers.
- Experience in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 23 '19 at 20:12
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 323 323 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 155 155 66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 434 Composer require runs out of memory. PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1610612736 bytes exhausted
- 18 Trying to upgrade my laptop SSD, 1mm too big to fit in the slot
- 12 Why is Bitcoin address encoded in base58?
- 8 Do I have to buy a full bitcoin to get the price increase?
- 6 What is the dust limit on Bitcoin Cash transactions?
- 6 What the difference between old segwit (3) and new segwit address (bc)?
- 5 Blockchain Address gap limit solution
- View more network posts →