Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 617 617 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 408 408 11 gold badge66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 147 147 22 bronze badges
- Super User 139 139 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Linker performance related to swap space?
- 22 Generating a SHA256 hash with Crypto++, using a string as input and output?
- 20 Are there any studies into the size of the blockchain scaling over time?
- 11 Go: Bitfields and bit packing
- 11 How do I mine with FPGAs?
- 10 GCC, -O2, and bitfields - is this a bug or a feature?
- 8 What is VC++ doing when packing bitfields?
- View more network posts →