Chris W. Rea
Husband, dad, computer geek, independent software developer, Canadian.
Likes: helping people, software and technology, personal finance, personal productivity, books, music. Within personal finance, specific interests include retirement planning, taxes, investing, self-employment. Dislikes: Conflict of interest.
I founded the Personal Finance & Money Stack Exchange and was a moderator on the site during its formative years.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '18 at 1:00
- Personal Finance & Money 29.9k 29.9k 1515 gold badges9393 silver badges181181 bronze badges
- Super User 10.3k 10.3k 1414 gold badges7171 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Area 51 4.9k 4.9k 44 gold badges55 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 3434 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Ask Different 4.2k 4.2k 1313 gold badges4141 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 182 Can someone explain a stock's "bid" vs. "ask" price relative to "current" price?
- 129 Why would a company care about the price of its own shares in the stock market?
- 110 Is it possible to create a Gmail filter that works on headers other than From, To, Subject?
- 99 What is the purpose of the WWW subdomain?
- 91 How to stop jucheck from running? Java won't remember "Check for Updates Automatically" setting
- 87 I'm saving money too fast. What should I do?
- 77 Is there a case where nails are better than screws, from an engineering/structural standpoint?
- View more network posts →