"I eat celery at 7 degrees." - This bird
"Every programmer is developing in [a] group of programmers. The smallest group is yourself, and [your future self]." - Michael Suodenjoki
"I'm pragmatic, not dogmatic." - Jon Skeet
- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 1212 gold badges6262 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 762 762 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 536 536 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 339 339 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 328 328 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 Would UTF-8 be able to support the inclusion of a vast alien language with millions of new characters?
- 59 ANSI Color Specific RGB Sequence Bash
- 53 Pull-Request for only certain files/commits
- 41 BitmapFactory.decodeByteArray() is returning NULL
- 41 How does `cat <> file` work?
- 37 Remove all ANSI colors/styles from strings
- 37 Resolve merge conflicts: Force overwrite all files
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 22 '17