My name is Kay Kurokawa. I am a software engineer with a wide experience in various computing related disciplines.
Top network posts
- 23 History behind the scripting language in Bitcoin?
- 18 C/C++ optimizing away checks to see if a function has already been run before
- 17 what is "input hysteresis"?
- 12 How to extract the first x-megabyte from a large file in unix/linux?
- 11 Stability of USB +5V output
- 10 choosing surface mount resistor/capacitors
- 10 Cryptocurrency with small block size limit or large block time
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.