- Physics 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Philosophy 807 807 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematica 191 191 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 183 183 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 How far out from the Sun is visible light still sufficient to read a book?
- 29 If all motion is relative, how does light have a finite speed?
- 26 Couldn't we always redefine units so that inertial mass and gravitational mass are equal?
- 21 What is a wave function in simple language?
- 21 What do sine, tan, cos actually mean?
- 19 Can general relativity be explained by equations describing a fabric of space embedded in a flat 5-dimensional Minkowski space?
- 17 Fields finitely generated as $\mathbb Z$-algebras are finite?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.