I am a data scientist currently doing most of my work in the field of bitcoins lightning network. I love math, statistics, graph theory and similar stuff.
As a PhD Student my dissertation is about Generalized Language Models
Top network posts
- 28 Is there any theory why (for Bitcoin) the discrete logarithm problem is so hard to solve?
- 13 Is it a bug to omit an Accept */* header in an HTTP/1.0 Request for a REST API
- 11 Why did the lightning network implement a gossip protocol?
- 9 When Schnorr signatures are part of Bitcoin will it be possible validate each block with only one signature validation?
- 8 Do we still need SIGHASH_NOINPUT for Lightning Network?
- 8 Some questions about Lightning and Tor
- 7 How many paths are tried on average before a payment succeeds in Lightning?
- View more network posts →