Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.2k 3.2k 2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 631 631 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computational Science 458 458 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 A generalisation of the equation $n = ab + ac + bc$
- 27 Is the empty graph a tree?
- 25 Determinants in Graph Theory
- 19 Executing piped commands in parallel
- 19 Why we do isomorphism, automorphism and homomorphism?
- 19 A generalization of the triangle counting problem for simple weighted graphs
- 19 What is the advantage of Randomized Quicksort?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.