Self-proclaimed Master of the Whales after valiantly and nobly surpassing 3000 reputation on Stack Overflow and 8182.54 on Meta Stack Exchange. Once I was but a wizard; then I was a sorcerer; now, I am the master.
There is nothing more to say here.
No really, there's nothing more here.
I'm pretty sure I told you there's nothing else here.
Now really, there's no need to loiter. Go ride a unicorn. Bake some waffles. Anything.
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.4k 8.4k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 88 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 563 563 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 435 435 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Area 51 430 430 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Why does The Ancient One think differently about Doctor Strange in Endgame than the film Doctor Strange?
- 44 Formatting Sandbox
- 37 Suggestions for Winter Bash 2019
- 34 What is the difference between NULL and __null in C++?
- 26 Is this possible to remove a moderator status tag if I change my question?
- 22 Is it spam to serial-edit posts related to your product?
- 21 Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
- View more network posts →