Developer at Stack Overflow focusing on public Q&A products. Canadian working in the American idiom.
Once upon a time:
- community manager at Stack Overflow
- elected moderator on Stack Overflow and Software Engineering
- desktop software developer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Email me a link to your favorite Wikipedia article:
New York, NY
Member for 7 years, 6 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 at 16:23
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 131.3k 131.3k 4444 gold badges389389 silver badges571571 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 30.8k 30.8k 1010 gold badges7474 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 29.2k 29.2k 88 gold badges9494 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Arqade♦ 9.8k 9.8k 2121 gold badges7474 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1252 How to check whether a string contains a substring in Ruby?
- 519 Global auth is dead! Long live universal login
- 356 How to delete a file after checking whether it exists
- 261 Why do some people only post answers, and not questions?
- 232 How do you unit test private methods?
- 227 Are Stack Exchange sites forums?
- 209 Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
9 Bitcoin self-evaluation: let's get critical! Sep 7 '12
1 Bitcoin self-evaluation: let's get critical! Sep 7 '12