Sysadmin of Beijing GNU/Linux User Group. FLOSS and electronics hobbyist. Code monkey who literally has zero knowledge on CS or programming.
Member for 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 at 4:42
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 910 910 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 790 790 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 286 286 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 239 239 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Why would a Intel 8080 chip be destroyed if +12 V is connected before -5 V?
- 27 Why wasn't ASCII designed with a contiguous alphanumeric character order?
- 25 How do you make a systemd service as the last service on boot?
- 23 How do I Interface a PS/2 Keyboard without Modern Techniques?
- 19 How do I unit testing my GUI program with Python and PyQt?
- 18 How did the Altair 8800 front panel load the program counter?
- 17 Does the word voltage exist in academic engineering?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.