Sysadmin of Beijing GNU/Linux User Group. FLOSS and electronics hobbyist. Code monkey who literally has zero knowledge on CS, programming, and electronics. But I do have a bit of experience, not much, but occasionally can help someone.
Member for 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 '19 at 4:42
- Electrical Engineering 3k 3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.8k 1.8k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 497 497 1010 bronze badges
- Super User 481 481 22 gold badges55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Resistance of wire
- 57 When was the famous "sudo warning" introduced? Under what background? By whom?
- 38 Why did Axial Capacitors Fall Out of Use in the Industry?
- 29 How do you make a systemd service as the last service on boot?
- 27 Why wasn't ASCII designed with a contiguous alphanumeric character order?
- 27 Why would a Intel 8080 chip be destroyed if +12 V is connected before -5 V?
- 26 How do I Interface a PS/2 Keyboard without Modern Techniques?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.