I'm a software developer (I code in Ruby), with an interest in systems thinking. Bitcoin mainly appeals to me for its practical benefits, but the hacker in my can't resist learning about the protocol and network.
I own my own software development company, PatchSpace Ltd, but its services are mainly me working freelance.
I did a presentation you might like: The BarCamper's Guide to Bitcoin
Member for 9 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 '11 at 12:16
Top network posts
- 24 Useful alternative Bitcoin transaction scripts
- 15 Is Bitcoin suitable for fast transactions, eg in shops?
- 14 How could recurring payments be implemented?
- 13 What is the meaning of the Bitcoin address version?
- 7 How does a recipient know they can satisfy the transaction script to spend their bitcoins?
- View more network posts →