I help people write code, when I'm not needing help myself. I use Firefox.
I'm a moderator on Retrocomputing Stack Exchange. (It turns out that moderatoring is hard.)
- Questions in desperate need of tagging
- The tour
- Trogdor the Burninator
- Click here to give me the internet
Pronouns: writer's discretion; if in doubt, use your own.
(Provided to help pollute the doxxing / harassment / "kill list" databases; I encourage others to do this, too.)
(e^π - π) metres west of previously observed location
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 26 '17 at 12:26
- Retrocomputing♦ 9.8k 9.8k 66 gold badges4848 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 427 427 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 232 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 90 How was early randomness generated?
- 79 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 71 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 58 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- 53 What did the 8086 (and 8088) do upon encountering an illegal instruction?
- 53 Why does the Minus World exist?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 2 '17