I like to engage in "Technology Serving Community" via free software.
Consultant, Data engineer, Ubuntu member, Wikipedia contributor since 2002, ElectionAudits developer, Boulder Community Network co-founder, Internet2 consultant for IDtrust, author of pgpstat, Android enthusiast, ex-Bell Labs web/security/standards maven....
See my web site for way more: http://neal.mcburnett.org/
Member for 8 years, 3 months
15 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '13 at 5:10
- Information Security 19.5k 19.5k 44 gold badges6666 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.9k 2.9k 3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.8k 1.8k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 837 837 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 How can I reliably erase all information on a hard drive?
- 85 What are the career paths in the computer security field?
- 70 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 67 Why can't PySpark find py4j.java_gateway?
- 67 Get pandas.read_csv to read empty values as empty string instead of nan
- 67 Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- 65 How to securely hash passwords?
- View more network posts →